Monday, July 14, 2008

The House



This summer has also been devoted to improving the house. Instead of a trip to Disney World, the girls opted for a swimming pool. Well ya know you cant just add a pool, you then have to make it inviting and comfortable. So Stephen and I, yes, Stephen and I!!!, (with a little help from Allison Little from the Help Desk of a major home improvement store I dont know if I can say the name of) built the 200+ square foot deck off the pool. I really have to say, I never thought we could do it, without at least 1 of us ending up in the morgue! LOL! I really learned alot and used quite a bit of math that I cant wait to share with my math students.

2 comments:

Cara said...

We love the new pool and deck and cannot wait to come swim in it someday! We also love the new blog!

Unknown said...

Dawn,
The deck looks great! Leave it to you to turn it into a freakin' TAKS problem. LOL.