Thursday, July 23, 2009
We just got back from a 3 week hiatus from Lorena. We left for Florida, via Alabama, on June 28. Our vacation started at DisneyWorld on July 2. We visited Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom. Then we drove to Port Canaveral to board the Disney cruise ship Wonder. We went to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay. We absolutely loved the islands. At Nassau, the girls and I did the Dolphin Encounter at Blue Lagoon Island, then Stephen and I put the girls back on the boat and experienced a small part of Nassau by going to the Straw Market, Conch Fritters (a cafe specializing in Conch), and Senor Frogs. The next day, we snorkeled, biked, and ate our way through Castaway Cay (Disneys Private Island). It was totally awesome to introduce Stephen and the girls to the underwater world. (I think my favorite). Then we spent the next day at sea. When we returned to Florida soil, we went to seveal surf shops at Cocoa Beach. Then we went back for one more day to finish Magic Kingdom and do Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney. Stephen, McKenna and I left Kaegan in Alabama while we returned for more chaos. We got home on Monday and then Tuesday I was off to Houston for bonding time with the math department at CAMT in Houston to return to fins out that I would be teaching Biology this year. After driving in Friday, I had about 15 minutes to unload and load again and we headed to Rockport to help Diedra get set up in her new apartment. After sending stephen on a plane back to Alabama to move his parents back to Texas, Mckenna and I came home to start Centex Volleyball league. And now its time to get ready for spiritleading and my new class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment