It was a busy fall with biology on the plate this year but I am enjoying my freshmen. McKenna is playing basketball with a Midway team and playing volleyball again on the Waco Jrs 13's team. Kaegan is on a musicale group at her school. Since Sunny left us last Christmas, we really missed having a lab so we adopted a yellow lab named Bella. We think she is about 1 1/2 and we are the 3rd owners. After having her for a month we realized why we were the third owners. But an electric fence took care of that and she has really learned fast how to stay in the house at night and has recently decided to take over our bed. I am so in love with her and we are working to make her even more lovable. We had a great Christmas and I'm sure we are in for busy Spring. Stephen is trying to plan a summer vacation to the Dominican Republic that I am greatly looking forward to.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Fall 2009
It was a busy fall with biology on the plate this year but I am enjoying my freshmen. McKenna is playing basketball with a Midway team and playing volleyball again on the Waco Jrs 13's team. Kaegan is on a musicale group at her school. Since Sunny left us last Christmas, we really missed having a lab so we adopted a yellow lab named Bella. We think she is about 1 1/2 and we are the 3rd owners. After having her for a month we realized why we were the third owners. But an electric fence took care of that and she has really learned fast how to stay in the house at night and has recently decided to take over our bed. I am so in love with her and we are working to make her even more lovable. We had a great Christmas and I'm sure we are in for busy Spring. Stephen is trying to plan a summer vacation to the Dominican Republic that I am greatly looking forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment